Africa, the word inspires mystery, excitement and exhilarating adventures!
Our Team - Our values
Communicative and very informative
Dependable service at all times
Excellent skills with local in – depth knowledge guides and Sherpas
Assistance with guests at all levels
Extremely patient with guests in handling the inevitable itinerary changes
Immediately ready to lend a hand
Peace of mind
African Brothers Expeditions provides a very friendly relationship with guests so that they are comfortable at all times. Safety is our major concern.
"One of the Best trip of my life"
Choosing African Brothers Expeditions for our Kilimanjaro and Serengeti trip was the best decision, we met Teri, the director of company through mutual friend who went a year before us and recommended them highly. We made our reservations, and were very happy with our decision. Moses one of the other director is very knowledgeable and meticulous with safety, comfort and need of each client. Their staff is well trained and knowledgeable, itinerary was customized to our need, change of plan was not a problem, we were able to add or omit certain things quite easily. I would highly recommend African Brother expeditions for Kilimanjaro climb and safari
Providing the following
- Excellent pre-planned packaged safaris
- Private groups, groups and single
- Private honeymoon specials
- Group discounts, private campsites
- Extraordinary game drives, day and night safaris
- Camping and walking safaris and balloon rides
- 4×4 wheel drive jeep with a roof hatch
- Private safari guide and driver
- Luxury tented Campsites
- Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Meru and Mt. Kenya
- Elite, responsible guide teams and porters
- Exceptional chefs serving you great meals
- Gluten free menus
- Vegetarian menus
- Finest equipment
- Bicycle rides through out Tanzania + Kilimanjaro
- Accommodations during your stay
- Tanzania Safaris
- Kenya safaris
- Uganda safaris
- Zanzibar Safaris
- Mombasa Safaris
- South Africa Safaris
“To the roof of Africa”
Our guides rill enthrall you with the myths and mysteries of the mountain that have been passed down for generations.
As you explore the mountain you’ll learn about the different vegetation and wildlife along the way.